Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mert Tech Software Solutions’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mert Tech Software Solutions’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mert Tech Software Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mert Tech Software Solutions’ web site are provided “as is”. Mert Tech Software Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mert Tech Software Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mert Tech Software Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mert Tech Software Solutions’ Internet site, even if Mert Tech Software Solutions or a Mert Tech Software Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Any cause of action by you must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or it shall be forever waived and barred.
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
Cooperate with the Mert Tech Software Solutions Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and our technician. Please listen carefully to our technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with Mert Tech Software Solutions personnel.
Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that Mert Tech Software Solutions shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Mert Tech Software Solutions strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit an Order or Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You may also be asked to choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Mert Tech Software Solutions immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Mert Tech Software Solutions will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Mert Tech Software Solutions or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Availability of Services and Materials Under Force Majeure Circumstances
You hereby acknowledge that circumstances outside of Mert Tech Software Solutions’ reasonable control (e.g., acts of God, a large-scale outbreak of a new computer malware, or the like) may cause significant delays in Mert Tech Software Solutions’ ability to schedule a support session. You hereby release Mert Tech Software Solutions from any and all liability, and agree that Mert Tech Software Solutions shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays. Mert Tech Software Solutions or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the Service or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session control.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mert Tech Software Solutions’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mert Tech Software Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mert Tech Software Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mert Tech Software Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mert Tech Software Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mert Tech Software Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Mert Tech Software Solutions’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.